Welcome and thank you for visiting our website. By accessing or using the Site, you are acknowledging that you have read, understood, and agree, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
From time to time we may update this Site and these Terms. Your use of this Site after we post any changes to these Terms constitutes your agreement to those changes. You agree to review these Terms periodically to ensure that you are familiar with the most recent version. Wholesale Mineral Makeup in its sole discretion, and at any time, discontinue this Site or any part thereof, with or without notice, or may prevent your use of this Site with or without notice to you. You agree that you do not have any rights in this Site and that Wholesale Mineral Makeup will have no liability to you if this Site is discontinued or your ability to access the Site.
The terms and conditions are applicable to the supply of products made by the Seller, hereafter referred as 'Wholesale Mineral Makeup' or 'us' or 'we' to the buyer hereafter referred as the Customer.
The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
- We will do our best to ensure that all information, descriptions, photographs and prices of products shown on the Site are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. However, we do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. It may be possible the information shown on our site may be subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it will be free from errors or omissions.
- The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to advice of any kind (including medical advice) on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
- Material on Wholesale Mineral Makeup website may not be copied, reproduced, republished, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way.
2. UP TO DATE CLIENT'S ACCOUNT
All our brand owners that have an approved Trade Account with us are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of information on their account e.g. shipping address, contact details, etc. We do not accept requests to do it for them.
3. PRICES AND ACCESS TO PRICES
- All prices for products are quoted in Great British Pounds Sterling (£) and are exclusive of Delivery and VAT. The total cost of your order is the price of the products ordered, delivery charges and VAT.
- The pricing information for our products is not available and/or visible to public on our website. To access the pricing you must register with our website as an application for a Trade Account. Please refer to “How It Works” section.
- VAT will be exempt for Customers from the EU that have provide VAT Reg Number. EU Customers that are not VAT Registered or do not provide a valid VAT number, the 20% VAT charge will be applied to their orders.
- International Customers (i.e. Customers outside of the UK) are responsible for any and all customers duty, taxes and fees.
- Due to uncontrolled circumstances (e.g. supplier’s cost) our pricing is subject to change.
Payment must be paid in advance for purchasing our products and services. Orders without payments (i.e. bank transfers), the preparation work for such orders will only start after the full payment has been received.
We accept the following payment methods:
However, as our Samples Pack can not be purchased online we will issue a manual invoice and payment must be made via Paypal in which we will send the link.
5. ORDER ACCEPTANCE
- Upon placing your order, you will receive an automatic order confirmation which is providing you with the order details, value of your order, and the amount that has been debited to your credit/debit card. If you have not received your order confirmation within 24 hours of placing your order please check your Bulk Mail, Spam, or Junk Mail folders before contacting us.
- We may not accept your order if an item you have ordered is out of stock or have been discontinued, or we suspect fraudulent activity or violation of these Terms and Conditions, or if we identify a product or pricing error.
- We reserve the right to discontinue any product or service without prior notice.
- We reserve the right to discontinue working with any Customer as it deems necessary, at any time, and without prior notice.
Sales on this website are governed by English law. All orders are subject to these Terms and Conditions.
6. ACCEPTANCE OF GOODS
- We ship to the address that has been provided by the Customer at the time of creating an account with us. If you need to send your order to a different address you must email us.
- Orders that are returned to us due to incorrect delivery address that was provided to us by the Customer, we will resend the order and additional shipping charge will be applied.
- Orders sent to incorrect address provided by customer, if the parcel can not be retrieved by the shipping supplier, the entire order will ber cheargable if we are asked to re-send the order.
- We use the shipping address that customer provided on their account for the Samples Packs orders and paid via Paypal. If you need us to send your order to different address please email us.
- Upon receipt, you must inspect the goods. If you have not received the entire order as detailed in the Order Confirmation email sent to you when an order is received, or the goods have been damaged in transition, please contact us within 2 days from receiving the goods.
7. COMPLIANCE TO EU COSMETIC SAFETY REGULATIONS
- The Customer is responsible for ensuring that any products supplied by Wholesale Mineral Makeup are suitable for the intended purpose, and that the necessary Compliance Notification has been carried before any product is sold under the Customer’s own brand. Please refer to "EU Cosmetic Regulation Compliance Management Service" section on our website.
- The Wholesale Mineral Makeup cannot be responsible for any issues arising from filling client-provided containers which do not meet European Cosmetic standards.
8. LABEL DESIGBN AND SCREEN PRINTING
We do not accept a complete label design sent to us print labels from. This is due to the fact that not all designs are compatible with our printing technology.
We retain the copyrights of the design that we create.
The screen printing service is provided by a third party supplier. Orders for this service can not be cancelled after we have placed and paid for your order with the supplier.
9. CANCELLATION AND RETURNS
- Our products are made to order, therefore we do not accept Return or Cancellation.
- Order returned to us unclaimed via our courier service, additional shipping charged will be applied for re-shipping the parcel.
- We do not accept responsibility if the goods have been damaged in transit.
- If we delivered to the wrong item, replacement products will be provided. In such circumstances, the Customer must notify Wholesale Mineral Makeup within 2 days of the receipt of product, and return the item to our trading address together with their original packaging within 14 days of the receiving the original order with a delivery service that require our signature to ensure we have received the item.
- We do not accept Return, Cancellation and Refund for the services that provided by our 3rd party suppliers such as Screen Printing Service.